The boys usually easily entertain themselves with their naturally rough and cyclone personality. They can go out and get their hands dirty and come back with a smile that screams how productive they are. On the other hand, American girls do not think our days are just as sport or sport!
But we do not feel like learning to play basketball or to play golf, it does not mean that we do not want to do anything! Here is a complete list of everything from technology, nature, art! Today I will share 108 hobbies for teenage girls that might you need.
Whatever you do not go anywhere except this, so you cannot go anywhere with you with any hobby?
- Start a blog
- Start a vlog (video blog)!
- Create a Pinterest board
- Get on Instagram
- Learn about coding (We need more girl coders!)
- Get into app development
- Check out Snapchat
- Play Candy Crush
- Learn how to take awesome pictures
- Play Farm Heroes (So addicting!)
- Make funny memes
- Shop your favorite stores!
- Read an eBook
- Stream a new TV show
- Join a forum for something you’re passionate about
- Make a digital scrapbook
- Dabble in graphic design
- Learn something new by watching YouTube tutorials
Arts & Crafts Hobbies
The flow of creativity with a hobby which will give you a workplace on the right side of your brain! Arts and crafts are not just a great outlet for your creative side, but finished crafts can be turned into gifts or even a little extra shopping can be sold on Etsy! Plus, you can always know what you want for Christmas: more supplies!
- Learn how to draw caricatures
- Learn how to crochet
- Paint with watercolors
- Make handmade cards to give to friends or family
- Learn how to knit
- Make your own clothing line
- Make your own jewelry
- Sculpt adorable mini food out of polymer clay (Awesome for jewelry making!)
- Make really cool sand art (But with less saxophone!)
- Try to draw something in 3D!
- Make a fleece tie blanket
- Tie-dye anything! (Keep the 60’s alive!)
- Sew a quilt
- Get a needle felting kit
- Make scented candles or wax melts
- Mix your own perfume scent
- Paint pottery
- Decorate phone cases
- Try origami
- Make friendship bracelets
- Make Pinterest DIY projects for your room
I do not recommend giving hours and hours to make you look better than you do, because you do not need it, but it can be fun to learn the skills of your new friends that teach you your friends!
- Learn how to French braid
- Make your own makeup
- Learn how to apply acrylic nails
- Learn how to put it hair curlers
- Sunbathe at the beach
- Perfect the smokey eye
- Learn how to do movie makeup
- Get crazy trying new hairstyles
- Watch makeup tutorials
- Paint nail art
- Learn how to contour
- Learn how to thread eyebrows
Working does not look better on you, but it can make you even better! And finally, you could really enjoy it!
- Join a Krav Maga class
- Get into running
- Get into yoga
- Join a Zumba class
- Learn to do your favorite style of dance
- Tighten your core with Pilates
- Try aerial silk dancing
- Master baton twirling
- Get into gymnastics
- Join a cheerleading squad
- Lift weights (Remember, slower reps make longer, leaner looking muscles!)
- Learn how to ice skate
- Learn how to skateboard
- Play a sport
- Go for a swim
- Go mountain biking or dirt biking
Food & Drink Hobbies
Because we already love to eat food, why not love it! Everyone who enjoys ready to show culinary skills with some delicious hobbies will enjoy everyone!
- Invent your own ice cream flavors
- Learn how to made candy
- Make cake pops
- Bake gourmet cupcakes
- Learn how to make pizza from scratch
- Make homemade jams and jellies
- Invent your own smoothie recipes
- Take a cooking class
- Make BBQ and hot sauces
- Decorate cookies and cakes like a pro
- Try new Interests recipes
- Make your own popcorn seasonings
- Write a cookbook
- Start a food blog
- Fry homemade doughnuts (Aaah, yes please!)
- Brew gourmet loose leaf tea
- Start a cooking show YouTube channel
Hobbies to Do With Friends
Starting a new hobby can be exciting, but how much fun it will be when you get your friends away! So grab your girls and try everybody trying to do hobbies!
- Play laser tag
- Start a band
- Go salsa dancing
- Play Call of Duty (Kick some boy butt!)
- Join a softball league
- Play extreme Frisbee or KanJam
- Play fantasy sports
- Host a painting party
- Start a funny YouTube channel with your friends
- Start a dance group
- Babysitting business
- Join a club at school
- Learn how to play tennis
- Learn how to play Texas Hold’em
- Play Minecraft
- Join a book club
- Sing Karaoke
- Play Magic the Gathering
What a list! Hope you have received a note for a teen girl, or if you are a teenage girl, take some of these ideas and run with them. Finding new hobbies is a healthy way to extend your interests and even meet new people in that interest.
Whether it’s a rainy day or a sick day, there are some hobbies for teen girls who they like. Some people actually make a hobby outside the collection of hobbies! You cannot have a lot more hobbies!
What’s your favorite type of hobby?
- Making something crafty
- Playing on my phone
- Making myself beautiful
- Cooking something tasty
- Getting fit
- Hanging out with friends
So, I think that it will be helpful for you. You can choose any types of hobbies as teenage girls. If you want to share your personal opinion, you can comment us below. I believed that these are very helpful Hobbies for Teenage Girls.